|Location:||Enfield, London (East) N9 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
PE Teacher- January 2021
A Secondary School that is part of a multi-academy trust is looking for a PE Teacher to join their dedicated team!
Whether you feel like there is no room for progression in your current school or you are PE NQT and are ready for your first role, contact Pippa for a confidential chat.
Perhaps you are relocating and are searching for a new position?
Apply today and submit your CV to Pippa, we are shortlisting now!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
PE Teacher- Benefits
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- PE Teacher / PE NQT
- Long term
- £29,915- £ £41,136 Teacher salary
- Excellent support provided for NQTs
- Shortlisting now for a January 2021 start
PE Teacher- The School
- Secondary School located in Enfield
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- High standards of behaviour and academic success
- Diverse curriculum
- State of the art sports facilities
PE Teacher- Requirements
- QTS / PGCE
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Strong GCSE and A-Levels
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Passion for Physical Education
- 1st or 2:1 in a sports based degree
- Strong classroom management
- A female is required as it involves being in the changing rooms
If this PE Teacher role is of interest, then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Pippa from i-teachers.