PE Teacher – September Start
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE1 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a dedicated P.E teacher yearning for a new and exciting opportunity?
Perhaps, you are an NQT looking for your first role?
A Secondary School in Southwark that is part of a multi-academy trust is looking for a PE Teacher to join their dedicated team!
Apply today and submit your CV to Abbey, we are shortlisting now!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
PE Teacher- the school –
- Secondary School located in Southwark
- Postcode: SE1 6AF
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team and ethos
- Diverse curriculum
- Modern PE facilities
- Supportive staff body
PE Teacher – the role –
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- PE Teacher / PE NQT
- Plan and teach well-structured, differentiated lessons that are in line with the curriculum
- Encourage every student’s intellectual curiosity
- Provide feedback to students, staff and families
- Manage behaviour effectively to create a safe, respectful and nurturing environment
- £31,157-£42,624 Teacher salary
- Excellent support provided for NQTs
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
PE Teacher- requirements –
- QTS / PGCE
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Great academic background
- Strong references required
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- Passion for Physical Education
- 1st or 2:1 in a sports degree
- Excellent classroom management
If this PE Teacher role is of interest, then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Abbey from i-teachers.