Personal Progress Tutor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £80 per Day|
Personal Progress Tutor – Balsall Heath
Are you a confident graduate who is considerate to the needs of young people, and looking to secure a position as a personal progress tutor, whereby you will be supporting students to reach their potential?
Perhaps you are a dedicated individual with a compassionate and committed personality?
Would you relish the opportunity to work with sixth form students in order to manage their progress both academically and personally?
If this Personal Progress Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Personal Progress Tutor – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links from the city centre – 10 minute bus ride from central
- Full time, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm & friendly environment
- Outstanding learning environment
- Benefit from industry leading training and development
Personal Progress Tutor – The Role, including but not limited to:
- Implement the tutorial policy and deliver a tutorial curriculum
- Monitor & maintain students’ punctuality, attendance and behaviour
- Work on a 1:1 basis with students, focusing on target setting and action planning
- Provide support with academic work and pastoral issues
- Work closely with other members of staff to ensure good outcomes for students
- Deliver the tutorial programme to your assigned students
- Be confidential with sensitive information
- Follow the safeguarding and other policies
- Attend open days, enrolment and meet with parents/carers where necessary
- Continuously learn and take part in continuous professional development opportunities where required
Personal Progress Tutor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree – Core subjects are ideal
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with young people is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
- A positive outlook
Personal Progress Tutor – How to Apply:
If this Personal Progress Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!