Personal Progress Tutor
|Location:||Salford, Salford m6 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Personal Progress Tutor – Paid School Experience – September Start – Salford
If you are an aspiring teacher with a strong moral core and the ambition to work in a role that has a strong impact on pupil outcomes and your own professional development, please read on!
This personal Progress Tutor role is ideal for aspiring teachers who are keen to gain experience prior to committing to teacher training!
Simply apply for this role by sending your CV to Holly at i-teachers today. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis so early applications are recommended.
About the Role – Personal Progress Tutor:
- Support pupils from KS3 / KS4
- Work in your subject area – e.g Maths/Science/English
- Improve and maintain good punctuality, attendance and behaviour
- Deliver your own small group and 1:1 sessions with pupils
- Work closely with class teachers, parents/carers, and other colleagues
- Record pupil progress and targets
- Help to develop resources for sessions
- Regularly meet with Senior Leadership Team to assess impact and progress
- Ensure that you deal sensitively with all information
- Paid £60-£63 per day, (including holiday pay, term time only)
- Term-time only and sociable working hours of Monday to Friday
- September to July
What I need to be a Personal Progress Tutor?
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree and strong A-Levels
- Maths/English/Science subjects
- Transferable experience extremely desirable
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure that these students are supported in the best possible way
About the School:
- Located in Salford, Greater Manchester
- You will have access to all staff training, and even the opportunity to see open and parent evenings to gain a real insight into the world of education
- We are shortlisting on and interviewing on and ongoing basis
We have a number of opportunities starting in September – if you are interested, then please register your interest by sending your CV as soon as possible.