Physics Gradaute Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M40 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Manchester
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Physics graduate to work in a secondary school equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and resources, as well as a cohesive and inspiring atmosphere as a Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Have you recently graduated with a Physics degree and are interested in a career in secondary education?
Would you like the opportunity to have a real and rewarding impact on the next generation of Scientists?
Perhaps you are intent on progressing into a career in secondary education, and want to gain relevant experience Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Information about the role – Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- Secondary school
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Manchester – easily commutable on public transport
- Large staff car park for those who drive
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:2 Physics degree
- Strong academic background – good A-Levels
- Extensive degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Looking to relevant Physics teaching experience
- Empathetic and patient towards individuals needs
Information about the school:
- Experienced and knowledgeable Head of Physics
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Forward thinking and inclusive based ethos
- Intent on offering talented graduates teaching roles
- Excellent CPD programme for staff and enrichment for pupils
This school needs talented graduates like you, to inspire the next generation and make a difference to children’s lives! Click apply and send your CV as soon as possible.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!