Physics Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW3 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a passionate Physicist who would love the opportunity to promote your subject to students and encourage them to explore it further?
Do you want a position that would enable you to have a positive impact upon the students that you work with at school?
Maybe you have been searching for an opportunity that will develop your experience and set you on the pathway to a long and rewarding career within education?
Consider this Physics Graduate Academic Coach position today and make sure that you register your interest! Here at i-teachers, we work on a long-term basis and do not work on temporary positions or on a supply basis. So if you would love a position that will be able to help you progress then register your interest today!
Physics Graduate Academic Coach – The Role:
This role will see you use your expert subject knowledge to benefit students who find the discipline of Physics hard to grasp and those who can be pushed to obtain further and greater depths of understanding. You will be creating and then putting into action your intervention sessions that will help boost progress and attainment. As part of your role, you will be given access to fantastic facilities that will aid your own sessions and improve your own experience. You will be working in a brilliant department with excellent Teachers who will be on hand every step of the way to help and guide where needed.
Physics Graduate Academic Coach – The School:
- Secondary School based in Camden, North London (NW3).
- Good transport links via the Northern Line.
- Welcoming Senior Leadership Team who consistently work with graduates
- Excellent facilities
- Guidance and training plans to all new starters
- Supportive parent community
- Opportunities for School’s Direct in 2020 for the right candidate
Physics Graduate Academic Coach – The Requirements:
- You must hold a degree in Physics or have a good A-Level grade in the subject to be considered
- Strong academic background is required
- Passionate about your subject and eager to encourage others to take an interest
- Hard-working and willing to put the effort in to reap the rewards at the end
- Reliable and have the desire to be part of a team and work together towards the same goal
If this role sounds like a good opportunity for you then register your interest straight away to make sure that your name is on the shortlist!