Physics Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Physics Graduate Mentor –
This school in Southwark is currently looking for talented and ambitious STEM graduates to work in their school to help support students and give them a strong start in September 2021.
If you are a physics (or STEM) graduate and are considering a future in teaching, or perhaps are currently tutoring but looking for a similar yet different role, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers to apply to be a Physics Graduate Mentor today!
Physics Graduate Mentor – the school –
- Supports students’ development by challenging them with a varied curriculum
- Provide stimulating lessons to encourage deep thought
- Supports their pupils in and out of the classroom
- A real focus on not just preparing the students for exams- they aim to provide the kind of education that will prepare young people not just to write a good exam, but to live a good life
- Focus on students having the ability to make decisions about their school and their learning: allow students to make choices about the courses they study and the activities they engage in
- Aim to increase pupils’ cultural exposure and knowledge
- The curriculum is designed to provide children with the core knowledge they need for success in education and later in life
- Supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Southwark
- Postcode: SE17
- Well-connected transport links
Physics Graduate Mentor – the responsibilities –
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic abilities
- Report back to teachers on student’s progress
- Explain somewhat complex topics in a simplistic way
- Be someone students feel comfortable and confident to ask questions
- Empathise with the stress a disrupted 2020 may have caused school life
If you think this role is perfect for you then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!