Physics Graduate Mentor – Welling DA16
|Location:||Bexley, Bexley DA16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Physics Graduate Mentor, Welling DA16 –
Are you considering a career in teaching?
Do you feel that you want more classroom-based experience before starting your teaching qualification?
Would working in a Secondary School, observing and learning from current teachers, whilst assisting pupils and gaining in-school experience be the perfect preparation?
If so, this Physics Graduate Mentor role in Welling is perfect for you, please apply by sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
The role – Physics Graduate Mentor
- Work with pupils in 1:1 or small group sessions
- Support pupils with adapting back to formal teaching
- Assist with general classroom support
- Explain topics that pupils find complex in a simplistic manner
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic levels
- Gain invaluable classroom experience
- £350-£450 per week (term time only)
Physics Graduate Mentor – person specification –
- 2:1 or higher in Physics or STEM related degree
Physics Graduate Mentor – the school –
- Supports their pupils in and out of the classroom
- Aims to equip pupils with the tools to achieve their future dreams and aspirations
- Provides pupils a strong academic foundation to ensure they excel in their next steps
- Supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Strong Science department
- Located in Welling
- Postcode: DA16
- Great transport links!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
To apply please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!