Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Wolverhampton, WV11 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Year 11 GCSE support – Wolverhampton WV11
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Has your passion for physics motivated you to seek an educational role where you can share your wealth of knowledge with young eager minds?
Furthermore, are you interested in gaining valuable first hand teaching experience while shadowing talented and supportive staff, who can nurture you into the teacher you wish to be?
If this Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Wolverhampton
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Fantastic science facilities and resources
- Warm environment
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic Physics department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Supporting year 11 students through their GCSE’s
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Physics
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.