Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bexley, Bexley DA16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant –
A school in Welling are looking for Physics graduates to mentor their pupils on topics they have struggled to grasp due to the disrupted past year.
Please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers to apply for this Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant!
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Supports their pupils in and out of the classroom
- Aims to equip pupils with the tools to achieve their future dreams and aspirations
- Provides students a strong academic foundation to ensure they excel in their next steps
- Supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Welling
- Postcode: DA16
- Well-connected transport links
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Work with pupils in 1:1 or small group sessions
- Support pupils with adapting back to formal teaching
- Assist with general classroom support
- Explain material students find complex in a simplistic manner
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic levels
- Gain invaluable classroom experience
- £350-£450 per week (term time only)
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If you are a STEM graduate looking for a similar role, we work across South East London: Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Greenwich, Lewisham, Peckham, Kingston-Upon-Thames, Merton and Sutton!