Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £85 per Day|
Are you a physics graduate who is considering taking the path towards becoming a fully qualified science teacher?
Do you want to build up classroom experience within a thriving science department in a highly rewarding Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant role before committing to teacher training?
Start developing your teaching skills immediately at this progressive Luton secondary school supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst preparing them for their summer assessments.
This school has a fantastic reputation of working with i-teachers graduates and offers paths to teacher training through their own school’s direct programme!
The school are looking to interview immediately so please do not leave it too late or you will miss out this fantastic opportunity!
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Immediate start
- Shortlisting now
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on all sciences and specialise in your physics specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- A science/ physics degree
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Close to good bus routes
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Physics Graduate Teaching Assistant role.