Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you an enthusiastic Physics graduate holding a 2.1 or a 1st? Are you seriously considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Has your passion for Physics motivated you to seek a role where you can share your wealth of knowledge with young impressionable minds?
Would you like the opportunity to gain invaluable experience at an Outstanding rated Secondary School & Sixth Form which boasts excellent behaviour and fantastic results?
If this Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Teach and assist with KS3 – KS5 Physics lessons
- Support students with a wide range of academic abilities
- Offer 1:1 and group sessions to students
- Great opportunity for an aspiring Physics teacher
Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher – The School
- Fantastic Secondary School & Sixth Form in Brent
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Boasts excellent behaviour and fantastic results
- Superb facilities and resources
- Close to good transport networks
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Fantastic teacher training routes
Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st Physics degree
- Russell Group University graduate required
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience desirable
- Interest in training to teach
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Passionate about Physics and education
- Strong academic background
To apply to this Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!