Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a physics / engineering graduate who is searching for a path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like to start developing your teaching skills from September, at an upcoming Brent secondary school that is part of a thriving academy trust?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding teaching career in this fantastic Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher role!
Aspiring science / physics teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see you supporting a cohesive science department.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the school are looking to shortlist immediately!
Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £22,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring physics / science teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now for a September start
Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Support KS3 – KS5 physics & science lessons
- Focus on your physics specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Build up your skills towards taking physics lessons
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a physics / engineering related subject
- Passionate about physics, science & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience
The GOOD secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Physics Graduate Trainee Teacher role.