Physics Newly Qualified Teacher – NQT
|Location:||London (West), Wandsworth SW11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you an Outstanding Physics NQT searching for an exciting September role?
Do you dream of starting the next academic year at a secondary school & sixth form that offers a quality and comprehensive CPD?
Become part of a thriving Science department at an Outstanding Secondary School in this Physics Newly Qualified Teacher opportunity!
If you are searching for a fresh challenge where you can inspire knowledge hungry & well behaved students then this physics role is ideal for you!
Based in the heart of Wandsworth, this thriving secondary school is part of a thriving academy trust that offers fantastic CPD and support.
Become part of this cohesive and successful science department, not matter your specialism, by simply applying on this page today!
Physics Newly Qualified Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Physics Newly Qualified Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Physics / Science Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Physics Newly Qualified Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run science lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Specialism in physics
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level science exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving science department
Physics Newly Qualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 physics or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for science and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Part of a thriving & highly popular academy trust
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1500 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Wandsworth, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Physics Newly Qualified Teacher role.