|Location:||Birmingham, B16 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – Permanent Role
Are you a Newly Qualified Physics Teacher who has the ambition to secure a permanent teaching role from September in a supportive and inclusive school, where you will work alongside outstanding and knowledgeable colleagues?
Or perhaps you are an experience Physics Teacher who is looking for a new challenge, due to achieving all that you can in your current role?
Would you thrive working under a superb Head of Science, who is dedicated to ensuring positive staff well-being amongst the Science teachers, as well as providing the necessary support and resources required to produce high-quality teaching and learning?
If you are interested in this exciting Physics Teacher position then please apply on this page by attaching your CV today!
Physics Teacher – Experienced & NQT’S:
- KS5 provision
- Outstanding Head of Department
- Brilliant NQT Support and induction
- State of the art Laboratories and Science resources
- MPS – UPS
- September 2020 role
- Shortlisting Now – Apply ASAP!
Physics Teacher – Information about the school:
- Oversubscribed KS5 sixth form in Birmingham
- Outstanding level of teaching and learning
- High-achieving and successful Science department
- Inclusive and friendly environment
- Well-behaved and respectful students
- Excellent Science facilities & resources
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity you must have obtained the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- 1st or 2:1 Physics or Science related degree
- Have obtained teacher training by September 2020
- Excellent Physics subject knowledge
If you are keen to take the next step in your teaching career teaching Physics at this exceptional establishment, Click APPLY NOW or contact Natalie at i-teachers for a friendly chat and more information about the role!