|Location:||London (West), Wandsworth SW11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a Physics Teacher searching for a fresh challenge for September?
Do you dream of starting the next academic year at an Outstanding secondary school & sixth form that offers a quality and comprehensive CPD?
Become part of a thriving science department at this highly popular Wandsworth secondary & sixth form in this fantastic Physics Teacher opportunity!
This school not only has a sterling science department but has boasted some excellent GCSE, AS & A2 results over the years!
No ‘matter’ your level of experience, this Physics Teacher role at a school that is a STEM specialist would offer fantastic support and development opportunities!
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this rewarding Physics Teacher role.
Physics Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Physics Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Physics Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Physics Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run physics lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Science department
Physics Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree Physics / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for physics, science and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Part of a thriving & highly popular academy trust
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1500 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Wandsworth, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Physics Teacher role.