|Location:||Greater London, Kent DA6 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £41483 per Annum|
Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher, with an outstanding final placement report?
Do you have a strong Physics subject knowledge and the enthusiasm and passion to match?
Perhaps you are looking to relocate for September and want to live closer to work?
If you answered YES this Physics Teacher role is for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers.
Physics Teacher – Job Description
- Easter half term start or September 2020
- Paid £30,480 – £41,483 annually, dependant on experience
- Full time, Physics Teacher role
- Located in Lewisham, Greater London
- Physics Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
- Any science subject considered
- Teach KS3 – KS5
- Excellent Physics department, well-staffed and well resourced
- Opportunities for more responsibility and movement in your career ladder!
Physics Teacher – Personal specification
- QTS teaching status
- Physics specific degree achieving 2:1 or above classification
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- NQTs and RQTs welcome to apply
- Good to Outstanding teacher
- Willing to improve upon your own teaching practise
- Experience and understanding of new GCSE exams and format
- Have strong behaviour management
You will be joining a large school with a strong Physics department. The timetable will be teaching Physics to KS3 – KS5.
The school has continuously improved exam results and students make outstanding progress. Students have excellent attitudes towards learning because they respect and appreciate school staff at all levels.
You will benefit from the schools fantastic support from experienced teachers and their CPD offering, ensuring you are well supported and have the ability to build on your own career development.
Simply click ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Emma at i-teachers and hear more about this fantastic Physics Teacher opportunity or other teaching roles for 2020!!