|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Are you a highly motivated Physics Teacher who is committed to delivering an outstanding education to all pupils?
Maybe you are going to gain QTS this year and are relocating to the Greater Manchester area?
Would you love to join a brilliant Secondary School that is committed to supporting their Teachers in their development and taking the next step in their career?
Click apply now and send your CV to apply for this fantastic Physics Teacher role!
- Based in Manchester
- Main – Upper Pay scale
- Permanent, full-time position
- Excellent transport links via the tube and bus
- Supportive Head of School and Department
- High achieving Secondary School – positive progress score
- Fantastic facilities and equipment available
- Eager students who want to learn and do well
- TLR for the right candidates
- Opportunities for progression
- Open to NQTs, RQTs and experienced Teachers
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Strong academic background and passion for Physics
- Willingness to work as part of a dedicated team
- Ability to inspire and engage students
- Strong academic background
If you would love to hear more about this opportunity amongst others then register your interest today! There is no time to lose in securing your role ready for September 2020!