|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M21 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – Manchester – September/January Start – TLR available for the right candidate!
Are you a Physics Teacher who has resigned or an NQT still searching for your first permanent post?
Have you found the process of searching and applying for Physics Teacher jobs lengthy and tiresome with your current workload?
You could find your dream role as Physics Teacher in a supportive school, along with excellent preparation and advice from i-teachers throughout your interview process.
i-teachers is a permanent specialist recruit company with 450 5* reviews on trust pilot from happy graduates and Teachers!
- Teach Physics to KS4
- Supportive leadership team
- Physics Teacher + TLR available for the right candidate
- Well run science department with excellent facilities
- MPS – UPS
- September Start (or January if you have not resigned yet)
- Excellent location in South Manchester
- ‘Good’ School with outstanding features
- Genuine progression opportunities for the right Physics Teacher
Physics Teacher – Person Specification
- Physics Specialism – Science Teacher
- Passionate and dedicated Physics Teacher
- Able to stretch and challenge pupils of different ability
- Team player who is willing to collaborate with colleagues
Physics Teacher – I am interested in hearing more, how do I apply?
- If you have a CV ready to send, click apply now
- For a confidential chat, please call the office and ask for Holly
Do not miss out on securing your dream Physics Teacher role for September, apply now!