|Location:||Brent, London (North) HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Physics Teacher searching for a fresh and exciting challenge for the new academic year?
Do you dream of starting September at one of London’s most high performing and Outstanding secondary school & sixth forms that offers a quality and comprehensive CPD?
Become part of a thriving science department at this highly popular Brent secondary & sixth form in this fantastic Physics Teacher opportunity!
This school not only has a sterling science department but has boasted some excellent GCSE, AS & A2 results over the years!
No ‘Matter’ your level of experience, this Physics Teacher role at a school would offer fantastic support and development opportunities!
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this rewarding Physics Teacher role as this school are offering virtual interview!
Physics Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Physics Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Physics Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September 2020 start
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
Physics Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run physics lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Science department
Physics Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree Physics / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for physics, science and STEM
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Brent, West London location
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Physics Teacher role.