|Location:||Bury, Bury BL8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – Bury
Are you a Physics Teacher searching for a fresh and exciting challenge for the new academic year?
This school not only has a sterling science department but has a young a vibrant team of teachers ready to welcome a new staff member.
No ‘Matter’ your level of experience, this Physics Teacher role at a school would offer fantastic support and development opportunities!
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this rewarding Physics Teacher role as this school are offering virtual interview!
Physics Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Physics Teacher role
- Based in Bury, excellent transport links
- High performing borough
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £24373 – £40490 Physics Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September 2020 start
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School
- Above average progress score
- Diverse and vibrant school
Physics Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run physics lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Opportunities for progression
- Promote the STEM focus in school
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Science department
Physics Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for physics, science and STEM
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Physics Teacher role.