|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £40000 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – Permanent – Sept 2023
Are you relocating to Greater Manchester and looking to secure a permanent Physics Teacher position for September?
Do you dread filling out lengthy application forms after a busy day at school and are worried about not securing something permanent before the end of the year?
This Physics Teacher role could be the perfect position to develop your career in a truly inspirational Secondary school based in Manchester! The school are open to considering a TLR for an outstanding candidate who has additional leadership skills to offer.
- Permanent contract with the school
- Start in September 2023
- MPS – UPS
- Excellent behaviour and policies in place
- Ideally located, close to public transport
- Modern Science Department
- Supportive Head of Department
- Excellent resources available, part of a successful multi-academy trust
The ideal Physics Teacher candidate:
- Passion for instilling a love of Science
- ECTs welcome to apply
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Strong Academic background in Physics
- Physics specialism desired
- ‘Good’ or better in recent observations
- Committed to driving standards and make a whole school impact
Benefits of the school:
- Excellent links to public transport and onsite parking
- Strong, Visionary SLT team
- Specific focus on staff moral and well-being
- Excellent CPD and tailored induction package
- Progression opportunities
- Strong links with partner schools and the local community
This visionary secondary schools welcomes applicants from all science specialisms, however Physics is desired. The schools have links with other partner schools in the area and heavily invests in the development of Early Career Teachers.
If this Physics Teacher position is just the role for you then click ‘apply’ now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2-4 working days.