Physics Teacher – Apply now! January Start
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Permanent January role – TLR available for the right candidate
Are you a Physics Teacher ready for a new challenge or perhaps relocating to Manchester this January?
This 11-16, growing secondary school would like to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Physics Teacher, with a possibility of a TLR for the right experienced candidate.
Applications are now being accepted for a Physics Teacher position in a forward-thinking secondary school in Manchester. Interviewing ASAP, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a permanent position in a caring school.
Physics teacher- About the School
- Located in a sought-after area of South Manchester
- Easily Accessible via bus, train and car – own staff car park
- Friendly and Welcoming Science Department
- Growing team of teachers
- Increased focus on STEM – Physics an area of focus
- 80% Pass rates in Science
- ‘Good’ Graded Secondary School
- Excellent Teaching Staff
Physics Teacher- About the Role
- High Standards of teaching
- Teach upto KS4
- Mainly teach Physics, but may be required to teach Bio/Chem to KS3
- Excellent Behaviour Standards
- MPS £24373 – £40490 (+possible TLR)
- Excellent induction and mentor for NQTs
Physics Teacher- Requirements
- You must have QTS
- Strong degree (Physics ideal) and A Levels required
- Resilient, confident and Personable
- Real team play and interested in enhancing your own development
- ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Grades in Placements
To apply for this exciting Physics teacher role at this amazing school in Manchester, click APPLY to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!