Physics Teacher – Permanent
|Location:||Manchester, North West England m8 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – Permanent – September start
Experienced or newly qualified Physics Teacher required – Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary in North Manchester
Are you a Physics Teacher that wants to become part of an exemplary Science department where students are eager to learn?
Perhaps a cohesive, supportive department is important to you where collaborative planning and sharing best practise is encouraged?
If you are an experienced Physics Teacher or currently completing your PGCE and are making good progress, this forward thinking secondary school have an exciting new position available for a talented Physicist!
- Experienced Physics Teacher / NQT’s welcome to apply
- Teach KS3 – KS4 Physics
- Permanent, Full time position
- Physics Teacher role starting September
- Interviewing soon – apply ASAP!
- Vibrant, happy atmosphere
- 11-16 mixed secondary school
- Excellent facilities and CPD on offer
- Main pay scale – Upper pay scale £23720 – £39406
- Ofsted ‘Good’ school with excellent leadership team
Person specification – Physics Teacher
- QTS – Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Record of ‘Good’ or better teaching
- Creative and dynamic Physics Teacher able to engage and enthuse pupils
- Team player who is keen to contribute to the whole school community
Physics Teacher – About the school
- Well-established secondary school is found in North Manchester and is easily accessible by the metro link or by car.
- The school has a large staff carpark for those who drive.
- The school want to see teachers who really want to develop their teaching skills and become ‘Outstanding’ practitioners which is why excellent CPD will be on offer for those who want it.
- Staff wellbeing on the top of the principal’s agenda!
To kickstart your career in one of the best secondary schools in Manchester as a Science Teacher, click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Holly Giles at i-teachers or simply call the office to enquire about the process.