Physics Teacher + TLR
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport sk1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – Lead teacher – September start – Stockport
Ideal for relocating Physics Teachers, or those looking for progression this September!
Are you an outstanding Physics Teacher who is keen to progress in your career, however there are no immediate opportunities in your current school?
Perhaps you are relocating to Manchester and would like to ensure you secure a role that matches your current expectations?
As a result of recent success in their Science Department, this school are in the fortunate enough position to be looking for a new Lead Physics Teacher.
Physics Teacher – Lead Teacher – overview of the role:
- Full-time, permanent position (direct contract through the school)
- Start date: September 2020
- Pay: MPS £24373 – £40490 + TLR 2
- Location: Stockport – excellent links to public transport including tram and bus
- Shortlisting ASAP – apply now
- Team of 11 Teachers in the Science department
- Young, vibrant team
- Excellent GCSE results and progress 8 – above the national average
- Higher than average PP
- Support the Head of Science in the delivery of the curriculum
- Mentor other Science Teachers to ensure outstanding teaching and learning
Requirements – Physics Teacher
- QTS – ideally 2+ Years’ experience
- Strong academic background
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Career minded Physics Teacher and real team player
- Excellent leadership qualities
About the school
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Excellent Science Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Positive and happy atmosphere with real team players working together
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, please send your CV to Holly right away for consideration.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process.