|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK5 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41064 per Annum|
Physics Teacher – Permanent, open to experienced and Science NQTs –Stockport
Are you relocating to Greater Manchester and looking to secure a permanent Physics Teacher position for September?
Do you dread filling out lengthy application forms after a busy day at school and are worried about not securing something permanent before the end of the year?
This Physics Teacher role could be the perfect position to develop your career in a truly inspirational Secondary school based in Stockport!
- Permanent contract with the school
- Start in September 2021
- Science Teacher
- £25713 – £41604 (Main – Upper Teacher Pay Scale)
- Excellent behaviour and policies in place
- Ideally located, close to Manchester
- Modern Science Department
- Supportive Head of Department
The ideal Physics Teacher candidate:
- Passion for instilling a love of Science
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Strong Academic background in Physics
- Physics specialism desired
- ‘Good’ or better in recent observations
- Committed to driving standards and make a whole school impact
Benefits of the school:
- Excellent links to public transport and onsite parking
- Strong, Visionary SLT team
- Specific focus on staff moral and well-being
- Excellent CPD and tailored induction package
- Progression opportunities
- Links with partner schools
This visionary secondary schools welcomes applicants from all science specialisms, however Physics is desired. The schools has links with other partner schools in the area and heavily invests in the development of newly qualified teachers.
If this Physics Teacher position is just the role for you then click ‘apply’ now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2-4 working days.