Physics Trainee Teacher
|Location:||London, Greater London UB2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£21000 to £22000 per Annum|
Are you a physics graduate who believes your next career step is the rewarding one into teaching?
…or perhaps you are about to graduate and wish to train to teach in September!
Start your journey towards becoming a Physics Teacher in this fantastic Physics Trainee Teacher opportunity from September at this Outstanding West London secondary school!
To discover more about this fantastic 2019 opportunity then apply on this page and contact Joe for a friendly and confidential chat about your next steps into education!
Physics Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Physics Trainee Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Salaried and unsalaried routes
- Salaried routes around £22,000
- Bursaries to support your study
Physics Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Train to become a physics teacher in your specialist subject
- Observe and learn from experienced science teachers
- Prepare and deliver KS3 – KS5 physics lessons
- Support extracurricular science clubs
- Become an integral part of your science department
Physics Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a physics related subject
- Strong A-levels in subjects that would support your specialism
- Prior education experience
- A passion to teach and engage students
The Outstanding graded secondary trust:
- Schools have been graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- Ealing borough , West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Low staff turn over
- Fantastic CDP
- Schools are located close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Physics Trainee Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Ealing, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.