Physics Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW2 UK|
|Salary||£22000 to £26000 per Annum|
Are you an engaging physics graduate who is eager to transfer your knowledge and passion for your subject across to the next generation?
Have you been looking for a teacher training pathway that is tried and tested, which will equip you with the tools to succeed to become a successful Physics Teacher?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding physics teaching career this September in this fantastic Physics Trainee Teacher role at this thriving Brent secondary school & sixth form!
Aspiring science / physics teachers would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Physics Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see learning and training within a cohesive science department!
To register your interest in this Physics Trainee Teacher role please simply apply on this page today!
Physics Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Physics Trainee Teacher role
- £22,000 – £25,000 salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring physics / science teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now for a September start
Physics Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Plan and deliver KS3 – KS5 physics & science lessons
- Support a thriving science department
- Train towards gaining your QTS
- Focus on your physics specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Physics Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a physics or a related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about physics, science & education
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience
The Good secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Physics Trainee Teacher role.