Primary 1:1 SEN Graduate Support Worker
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B13 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Primary 1:1 SEN Graduate Support Worker – Birmingham
Are you a recent 2:1 or first class graduate who is eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic primary school prior to teacher training?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development?
Furthermore are you keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
If this Primary 1:1 SEN Graduate Support Worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Primary 1:1 SEN Graduate Support Worker – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Lovely, Warm primary school environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Primary 1:1 SEN Graduate Support Worker – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 intervention sessions with students with autism
- monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Primary 1:1 SEN Graduate Support Worker – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Primary 1:1 SEN Graduate Support Worker – How to Apply:
If this Primary 1:1 SEN Graduate Support Worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.