Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B31 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Birmingham
Are you looking for the perfect teaching role as a recent university graduate to kick start your educational career?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development, which would prove to be a very enriching and rewarding experience for yourself?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
If this Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with talented and experienced staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.