Primary Class Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M13 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Class Teacher – September Start – One Year Contract – Manchester x2 roles
Are you a hardworking and passionate Teacher who is able dedicated to supporting children who come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds?
Perhaps you are ready for a new challenge and would like to teach in an outstanding, diverse school?
Join this thriving Primary School in East Manchester from September as a class teacher and work alongside outstanding teachers where you can truly make a difference.
Class Teacher – Year 5 / Year 3/4
- One year contract initially – potential to go permanent
- Opportunities in Year 3/4 (Mixed class) and Year 5
- Outstanding primary school
- 3-form entry
- Larger than average, High PP/EAL/SEN
- Serves a diverse communities in East Manchester
- Great links to public transport
- Visionary Headteacher and leadership team noted by Ofsted
- Rich curriculum which promotes enjoyment of learning
- Children are polite and proud of the uniqueness of their school
Person Specification – Class Teacher
- Must have QTS
- Ideally you will be an NQT + 1 year or more
- Proven track record of success
- Real team player who is keen to contribute to the wider school community
How to apply – Class Teacher
- Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today
- If you do not have a CV, please call the office and we can send you a template
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, ASAP
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis – do not delay in applying!
- Interview preparation and advice from i-teachers