Primary ECT – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG1 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £32000 per Annum|
Are you a current Trainee Teacher with a desire to secure your dream ECT role NOW in time for the new academic year in September 2023?
Maybe you’re apprehensive about having to wait until July/August about having to secure you’re first permanent teaching role, and want to begin your search now for your Primary ECT role?
i-teachers are the highest rated Education Consultancy in the United Kingdom on TrustPilot, specialising in providing graduates and qualified teachers with long-term and permanent teaching roles.
We DO NOT do supply, and focus all of our attention on making sure we find the best possible permanent positions for our graduate teaching support candidates and qualified teachers.
Primary ECT Roles – Applicant Requirements:
- Current Trainee Teacher in Primary Education
- Minimum 2:1 Education based degree
- Strong academic background
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Passionate about your career in Primary teaching
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
Primary ECT Roles – The Schools:
- Warm, welcoming and supportive Primary Schools
- Excellent CPD programme
- Superb ECT training and support available
- Dedicated and outgoing Senior Leadership Teams
- Modern facilities and resources
- Located across Nottinghamshire
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in securing your Primary ECT roles in Nottinghamshire NOW!