Primary ECT Roles – Derby
Category: Primary Teachers |
East Midlands DE1 UK
£28000 to £32000 per Annum
Are you a current Trainee Teacher with a desire to find your first permanent ECT role in Derby well before the start of the new academic year?
Maybe you’re concerned about leaving the interview process for your ECT role until the last minute, and want to rely on experienced professionals to find you your dream ECT role NOW?
At i-teachers we specialise in providing our teachers with the very best support and preparation throughout the process of finding them their dream ECT role for the new academic year. We work tirelessly to make sure we find the right match for our teachers and give them the opportunity to find a school where they will be valued, supported and cared for during their first permanent ECT role.
Primary ECT Role – The Role:
- Primary ECT positions
- Located across Derbyshire
- Based within EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Paid £28,000 – £32,000 per year
- Permanent roles ONLY
Primary ECT Roles – Applicant Requirements:
- Current Trainee Teacher within Primary Education
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Naturally warm & supportive personality
- Dedicated to a career within primary education
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in these superb Primary ECT roles based across Derbyshire NOW!
You can learn more about our Privacy Principles, User Privacy Notice and how GDPR may apply to you by clicking the link here.