Primary ECT Roles – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG1 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £30000 per Annum|
Are you a current Trainee Teacher with a desire to find a superb Primary ECT role for September 2023?
Perhaps you’re worried about missing out on your dream job, and want to secure you’re ideal Primary ECT position in Nottingham for September 2023?
At i-teachers, we specialise in working with Trainee Teachers looking to find their dream ECT position in their ideal location for the new academic year.
We understand how daunting it can be to not have any support or preparation for your first permanent teaching position, and we pride ourselves on helping to make sure that you are able to not only find your dream role, but be as prepared as possible for the interviewing process.
WE DO NOT DO SUPPLY, and focus all of our time and resources on making sure we provide our graduates and qualified teachers with the best possible long-term & permanent positions across the country.
Primary ECT Roles – Nottingham:
- Located across Nottingham area
- Variety of schools available for positions
- Permanent positions ONLY
- Salary: £28,000 per year
- Working Hours: 08.00am – 16.00pm
- Schools interviewing for roles NOW!
Primary ECT Roles – Applicant Requirements:
- Current Trainee Teacher in Primary Education
- Minimum 2:2 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Good or better teaching observations
- Naturally dedicated, hard-working and outgoing personality
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in superb Primary ECT roles in Nottingham NOW!