Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW3 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Have you recently graduated and dream of becoming a Primary Teacher?
Would you relish the chance to gain some invaluable classroom experience before starting teaching training in 2021?
Start your route towards becoming a fully qualified primary teacher in this rewarding Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
This Hounslow borough primary school are currently searching for a talented & ambitious graduate to work within one of their primary classrooms on a 1:1 and group basis as a Teaching Assistant.
The school are looking to arrange interviews immediately so please do not leave it too late or you will miss out this fantastic opportunity!
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Primary School
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Super resources & facilities
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant role.