Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Islington, Islington N1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you seeking hands on teaching experience with a chance to develop to a permanent role? Feeling bleak about the current job market?
i-teachers is offering a unique “Step into Teaching” paid experience which helps driven, successful and passionate graduates get the experience they need with support from an amazing school in Islington. Whether that be to beat the PGCE competition, or to explore whether teaching is the right path for you, look no further!
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Working closely with primary level students leading group and individual activities
- Equally supporting and mentored by lead teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday during term time
- Classroom experience in supportive environment
- Part of a renown graduate programme with opportunities for progression
- Opportunities to lead your own classroom activities and workshops
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- School with a strong focus on Arts and Humanities as well as core subjects
- Beautiful, panoramic views of London from the school
- Ethos of developing students not only in exams but in personal development
- Enriched curriculum with a wide range of activities
- Ofsted recognised “Rapid progress” in students
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Previous experience working in schools/young people or a similar environment is desirable
- 1st/2:1 degree, all subjects welcome
- Positive role model leading by example to help students achieve their full potential
- Confident communication and presentation skills with regular opportunities to develop
- Genuine passion for teaching and education
How to Apply
Please do not hesitate to call Samantha to have a friendly, informal chat to discuss this role further.
This Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!