Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience – ideal for future teachers!
Are you a recent Graduate who is applying for a PGCE to start in September 2021?
Are you keen to utilise the rest of the academic year by gaining more experience to enhance your confidence and CV?
Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving primary school in Withington as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Apply now to avoid disappointment as this role will be filled ASAP!
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Ideal role for an aspiring Educational Psychologist /Teacher
- Long term, full time role (Monday – Friday term time)
- Paid £60-£65 per day, weekly pay
- Start as soon as possible/January
- Outstanding two-form entry primary in Withington, Manchester
- Train station/bus stop outside school
- Friendly and welcoming staff team
- Graduate role – must have a degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level and GCSE results
- Some previous experience of working with children is ideal
About the role – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Use strategies to support and enhance childrens learning
- Work with children in KS1
- Support the class teacher with day-to-day activities
- Liaise with the class teacher, SENCo and parents with regards to progress
So if you feel that this Graduate Teaching Assistant role is ideal for you, please apply now and send your CV as soon as possible!