Primary learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich se18 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Graduate with a 2:1 or above looking to kick-start your career in primary education?
Maybe you already have some experience working with children and want to progress to a school that supports professional development?
Do you have a confident, attentive, and patient personality?
If so, click ‘apply’ for this exciting role as a Primary Learning Support Mentor in Greenwich!
Primary Learning Support Assistant– The Role & Benefits:
- Located in Greenwich, with excellent transport links!
- Paid £375-£450 per week, term time only
- Working alongside primary class teacher
- Plan and deliver 1:1 learning/small group sessions outside of the classroom
- General classroom duties e.g. lesson preparation, organising worksheets etc.
- Long term role, no supply!
- Full interview preparation
Primary Learning Support Assistant– Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 in core subjects (Maths/English/Science)
- Strong academic background
- Proficient in Numeracy and Literacy
- Serious about a career in education
- Some previous experience working with children would be advantageous
- Inspiring and engaging personality
Primary Learning Support Assistant– The School:
- Warm and inclusive primary school
- Wonderful staff that care deeply for the welfare of their students and colleagues
- Strong ethos and vision for pupils and school
- Excellent transport links
- History of working with talented graduates
To apply for this fantastic Primary Learning Support Assistant role click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers!