Primary Music Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Are you a Music Teacher who is searching for a fantastic Central London Primary opportunity?
Do you wish to work at a school that heavily focuses on music and boasts a super array of modern instrument, equipment, and facilities?
Get in tune this January at an Outstanding Inner London primary school in this fantastic Primary Music Teacher opportunity!
The school are looking to interview immediately so if you like the sound of this exciting and rewarding Primary Music Teacher – Specialist role then please apply immediately!
Please register your interest on this page for this Primary Music Teacher immediately as the school are looking to shortlist soon!
Primary Music Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Primary Music Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 Music Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Primary Music Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons Music for EYFS – KS2
- Promote a love of music and musical instruments
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Organise concerts and seasonal shows
- Become an integral part of the performing arts department
Primary Music Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Music
- Instrument specialism
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT & visionary Head Teacher
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Music Teacher role.