Primary SEN Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a Primary or SEN teacher who is searching for an exciting and highly rewarding new challenge for September?
Would you relish the chance to teach a primary class at a warm and welcoming Autism specialist school?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or have taken a break from teaching and want to continue your education career, this Primary SEN Teacher role is ideal for engaging, patient and compassionate teachers.
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for a Primary SEN Teacher to join their cohesive team to teach a Key Stage 1 or 2 class.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Primary SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- Primary SEN Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 SEN teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Primary SEN Teacher – Role:
- Teaching a Key Stage 1 or 2 class
- Plan and run lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
- Communicate excellently with parents, staff & SLT
Primary SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded SEN Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school (4-16)
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Room to progress
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary SEN Teacher role.