Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m21 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Calling all aspiring Teachers and Educational Psychologists!
This caring and inclusive primary school in Manchester needs you to support children with Special Educational Needs such as Autism, ADHD and Speech and Language needs.
Do you have a passion for and a real interest in development needs? Would you like to put your skills into practise in a long term, paid position?
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers as soon as possible to apply. We are an Education Consultancy with a 5/5* rating on trustpilot, proving our dedication to supporting graduates on their first career steps.
SEN Teaching Assistant – Manchester
- Welcoming and vibrant primary school
- South Manchester – excellent links to public transport
- Full time role in one school – ideal to build great relationships with children/staff
- Benefit from excellent training and support
- Start ASAP – until July 2022
- Support children with needs such as Autism/ADHD/Speech and Language
Person Specification – SEN Teaching Assistant
- Degree level qualification – 2:2 or above
- Subject is flexible, however this is usually well suited to Psychology/Education graduates
- Some previous experience working with children
- Knowledge of developmental disorders
- Calm, patient and resilient personality
- Able to start ASAP – DBS check required
How to apply
- Please send your CV as soon as possible
- If shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days
- Simple and stress-free registration process with i-teachers