Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M6 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £80 per Day|
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Ideal for aspiring Primary Teachers or Educational Psychologists!
Are you a graduate who is keen to join a thriving primary school, to learn new skills prior to teacher training?
Perhaps you are an aspiring educational psychologist who is keen to gain paid experience working with children?
Click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today! Our roles get filled quickly so please act fast if you are interested.
Pay: £70-£80 per day (including holiday pay, term time only)
Contract: full-time, long-term position in one school starting ASAP
Benefits: Excellent FREE CPD from i-teachers to add to your CV, a warm and welcoming environment, good links to public transport, long term position in one school
Person specification – Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – must have a degree, ideally 2:2 or above
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level and GCSE results
- Some previous experience of working with children is ideal
- Confident, enthusiastic and bubbly personality
About the role – Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Use strategies to support and enhance children’s learning
- Support children with SEN
- Work with small groups / 1:1
- Liaise with the class teacher, SENCo and parents with regards to progress
- Be a positive and enthusiastic role model for children
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
*All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay, this role requires a DBS check.