Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Merton
|Location:||Merton, Merton SW19 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £105 per Day|
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience working with SEN students and want to expand your teaching assistant skills?
Are you an enthusiastic graduate looking for a rewarding role in education?
Would you love to kick start a career where you can make a real difference to students’ academic and social development?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in a long term contract or permanent position, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time role, Monday to Friday
- Work closely with a pupil with ASD, speech, and language difficulties as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Support class teachers by providing 1:1 support during lessons
- Paid, invaluable classroom experience
- Supportive and passionate Teaching and Support Staff
- Focus on creating a school in which every student thrives, academically and socially
- Student’s personal progression and well-being at the forefront of the school’s mission
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Interviewing now
- 2:1 or above degree in any subject
- Strong A-levels and GCSE’s
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for education
- Previous experience working with SEN and challenging behaviour is required
To join this welcoming school as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant in September, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.