Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – South-East London
|Location:||London (South), London (South) SE1 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology based graduate with a real desire to have a positive and sustainable impact on the academic and emotional development of young children?
At i-teachers we pride ourselves on finding long-term/permanent teaching roles for talented graduates across the UK in wonderful primary/secondary schools!
We make sure each candidate has the opportunity to gain vital experience as a teaching assistant through 1:1 and group support sessions.
As a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, you will make a real difference and have a significant impact on the academic and emotional development of children with SEN/SEMH needs.
Make sure you waste no time in sending your CV to i-teachers to find out what Primary SEN Teaching Assistant roles are available in your ideal locations NOW!
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Located around South-East London
- Paid £375-£450 per week, term time only
- Providing superb 1:1 and group support
- Working with children who have SEN/SEMH needs
- Gaining vital SEN teaching experience
- Receiving superb training and support
- Long term role – no supply!
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology based degree
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your degree subject
- Eager to utilise degree subject experience
- Naturally outgoing and supportive personality
- Infectious and positive attitude
- Good organisation and communication skills!
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – The Schools:
At i-teachers we pride ourselves on making sure that the schools we work with have a genuine interest and ability to help support our graduates, and make sure they are provided with the necessary training and development needed to help children reach their full academic potential. Each school we work with are passionate about inclusivity and making sure no child is left behind, providing equal, superb learning experiences to all.
To apply to i-teachers and make sure you don’t miss out on any Primary SEN Teaching Assistant opportunities in South-East London for the rest of the academic year, press the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Hollie!