|Location:||London (Central), London (East) e15 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a qualified teacher looking to progress in your career? Would you love to take your next steps in an exceptional academy school?
One of our ‘outstanding’ primary schools are looking to strengthen their teaching staff with a dedicated and passionate teacher.
Primary Teacher – The Role
- Full time, permanent position
- £26,948 – £38,174 per annum
- Have regard to the curriculum for the school, and with a view to promoting the development of the abilities and aptitudes of the pupils in any class or group assigned
- Plan and prepare courses and lessons
- Teach, according to the educational needs of the pupils assigned to you
- Set and mark work to be carried out by the pupil in the Academy and elsewhere
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life of the academy
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
Primary Teacher – Person Specification
- 2:1 in core subject degree
- Full QTS obtained
- Successful experience of teaching the primary curriculum.
- Good understanding of current theory and best practice in teaching and learning, particularly as it relates to achieving high rates of progress of children of primary age.
- Good subject knowledge of core National Curriculum.
- Good understanding of child development and progression and how this impacts on planning.
- Understanding of effective strategies for managing behaviour within the classroom and in accordance with the school’s policy.
- An understanding of equal opportunity issues and how they can be addressed in schools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Primary Teacher – The School
- Part of an established academy trust
- Rated outstanding by OFSTED
- Deliver a high standard of education
If this Primary Teacher role sounds like it could be for you, don’t hesitate to apply today.