|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B74 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £36961 per Annum|
Are you a passionate and creative Primary Teacher?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role in Birmingham? Perhaps you’re relocating from another city? Or perhaps you have become comfortable in your current role and are ready for your next challenge?
Do you dream of working in a caring and friendly primary school that fosters the wellbeing and development of children and staff?
This ‘Outstanding’ primary school is looking for a dedicated Teacher to join their team!
Primary Teacher – The Role:
- Located in Birmingham
- £25,714 to £36,961 per Annum
- Full-time, permanent role
- Planning and delivering well-structured lessons in accordance with the UK curriculum
- Adjusting your teaching to fit the needs of the children
- Support students’ outcomes and wellbeing
- Communicating with parents, students, and other staff members
Primary Teacher – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Full Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) obtained
- Previous primary experience
- Good classroom management skills
- Committed to delivering high quality learning
- Passion for teaching
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Primary Teacher – The School:
- Caters for children from reception to Year 6
- Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Provides a well-planned, challenging, high standard education
- Children feel valued and secure
- Offers many extra-curriculum activities
- Pupil behaviour is exemplary
- Committed and determined senior leaders and managers
Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Jessica Finnigan at i-teachers today to apply for this exciting Primary Teacher role!