|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea w11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Are you searching for a fresh and exciting Primary Teaching position at a highly popular Inner London primary school?
Would you jump at the chance to start January working at a Royal Borough school that offers a superb learning environment for both its pupils and staff?
Combined with fantastic resource and modern facilities, this Outstanding graded primary school are looking for hardworking & engaging Primary Teachers to join their cohesive team at the start of 2021, with opportunities available in KS2!
If you were looking for a fresh start this Primary Teacher role is for you!
Register your interest in this fantastic role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Primary Teacher role
- Opportunities in lower KS2 classes
- Ideal for NQTs or experienced teachers
- Support of at least one TA / LSA designated to your class
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 Primary Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now to arrange immediate interviews
- Immediate start
Primary Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your KS2 class
- Opportunities in year 3 & year 4
- Manage a support staff team
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT & visionary Head Teacher
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teacher role.