|Location:||Greater London, Newham E13 UK|
|Salary||£32000 to £42000 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher, looking to secure a permanent position in a welcoming school?
Perhaps you are looking for your first teaching role and want to use your knowledge to inspire children and help them develop their academic and social skills?
Or maybe you are relocating to East London and want support finding a new role for September?
Whether you are an NQT, RQT or an experienced Teacher, please submit your CV today to Pippa from i-teachers to be considered for a Primary Teacher position!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Primary Teacher- Key Information:
- Permanent position
- September start
- Pay: MPS £32,000 – £42,000
- Located in Newham
- Teaching across KS1/KS2
- Boosting engagement of all children
- Be involved in extra curricular clubs
Primary Teacher- The School:
- Two form entry Primary School
- Focused on providing high quality learning experiences
- Provide a varied curriculum
- Collaborative approach
- Help children to develop s reflection and open-mindedness skills
- Supportive Senior Leaders
- Diverse pupil demographic
- Fantastic development programme
- Public transport nearby
- Onsite parking available
Primary Teacher- Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Excellent classroom management
- Good to Outstanding observations
- Strong academic background
- Passion for teaching
This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement! If a Primary Teacher role interests you, then please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers straight away!