Primary Teacher – KS1 Primary NQT
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you still searching for a Primary Teacher role for September in a warm & welcoming West London primary school?
Do you wish to start the next academic year at a school but thoroughly believes in developing their staff and collaborative planning?
This may be your lucky day at this Good graded community primary school is searching for creative and engaging Primary Teacher to join their team!
With a visionary Head Teacher who puts the development of her students and staff at the forefront of the school, this role would be ideal for a Primary NQT to develop and blossom as a teacher!
To register your interest in this rewarding Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher role then please simply apply on this page now!
Primary Teacher – KS1 Primary NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher role
- Ideal for a Primary NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 – Primary Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Primary Teacher – KS1 Primary NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for a KS1 or KS2 class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Primary Teacher – KS1 Primary NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to good transport links
- Supportive SLT
- Super NQT programme
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teacher – KS1 Primary NQT role.
This role is based in the borough of Hounslow, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Brent, Cambden, Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Southwark, Wandsworth & Westminster.