Primary Teacher – KS2
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M9 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Primary Teacher – September start – Key Stage 2
Are you keen to start the new academic year in a charming primary school which is recognised as one of the best in Manchester?
Are you a primary teacher who is passionate about providing a high quality education for disadvantaged students, in a supportive Primary School?
Due to internal promotion, this is a rare opportunity for a KS2 Teacher to join a welcoming Primary School in North Manchester.
This school is nationally recognised for its outstanding support programme for teachers and excellent progress made by students. Would you like to become a part of this and really make a difference?
Primary Teacher – KS2 Teacher
- Inspirational Headteacher
- North Manchester – excellent links to public transport
- Two form entry school
- Supportive community Primary School
- Creative ethos – perfect for an innovative teacher!
- Key Stage 2 – flexible on year group
- Permanent role starting September – MPS – UPS
- Ofsted ‘Good’ in every area
- Multi-cultural school
- Higher than average Pupil Premium
- Qualified Primary Teacher
- Strong Classroom Management skills are required
- Experience of working successfully in Key Stage 2
- Creative class teacher who is passionate about delivering quality education
How to apply
- Please send your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or call the office for more information
- If shortlisted you will be contacted by holly at i-teachers before your details are sent to the school
This school has been long established in the community and serves a diverse community. Pupils from this school make outstanding progress.
Interviews for this school are being arranged ASAP so please do not hesitate to contact Holly at i-teachers for more information.
Key Stage 2 Teacher / Primary Teacher / Class Teacher / QTS