Primary Teacher – KS2 Primary NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29664 to £40372 per Annum|
Are you an Outstanding Key Stage 2 NQT?
Do you dream of starting the next academic year at a primary school that offers a quality NQT development programme?
Would a West London school easy to access from Central London, with the Inner London pay scale, sound like music to your ears?
An Ealing based high performing Primary School are looking for an exceptional KS2 Primary NQT to join their thriving and cohesive team this September and it could be you!
If you would like to find more about the role please simply apply on this page and interview for this Primary Teacher role next week!
Primary Teacher / KS2 Primary NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Primary Teacher role
- Ideal for a Primary NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 Inner London payscale
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Primary Teacher / KS2 Primary NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for a KS2 class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Primary Teacher / KS2 Primary NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Ealing, West London
- Close to strong transport links
- Supportive SLT
- Super NQT programme
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teacher / KS2 Primary NQT role.
This role is based in the borough of Ealing, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.